ICI Staffers Present at Conference
November 19th, 2019
Maria Paiewonsky, Clare Papay, Rebecca Lazo, Meg Grigal, and Debra Hart from the Think College National Coordinating Center and Transition Leadership Program presented six sessions last month in Seattle, WA at the Division on Career Development and Transition Conference.
- Developing transition leadership: Training transition specialists to promote and facilitate career development education.
- How IEP Teams Can Use Dual Enrollment Experiences to Develop Robust Plans
- Increasing College Options for Students with Intellectual Disability Nationally
- Full Postsecondary Academic Inclusion for Students with Intellectual Disabilities
- Lessons Learned in Developing Inclusive Higher Education Programs for Students with Intellectual Disability.
- Transitioning to College or Employment? Think College has what you need!
Staff also presented to state transition teams at the National Technical Assistance Center on Transition (NTACT) Midyear Cadre Meeting on Improving Outcomes for Students with Complex Support Needs.